A lien is filed in the Auditor’s office of the county where the real property is located. The lien must contain:
1. the lien claimant’s name, address, and phone number;
2. the first and last date on which labor, professional services, materials, or equipment were furnished or employee benefits were due;
3. the name of the person indebted to the claimant;
4. the street address, legal description, or other description reasonably describing the real property being liened;
5. the name of the owner or reputed owner of the property, if known;
6. the principal amount for which the lien is claimed;
7. a statement from the claimant, under penalty of perjury, that the claim is true and correct; and
8. the name of the assignee if the lien has been assigned.
Kristal M. Cowger, Attorney at Law
Blado Kiger Bolan, Tacoma, Wash.