Tacoma Real Estate Lawyers
Decades of Combined Experience Providing Legal Services to Clients in Tacoma, Gig Harbor, Puyallup, Lakewood, Bonney Lake, and University Place
Our Tacoma real estate lawyers have over 50 years of combined experience handling a full range of legal matters, including but not limited to transactions, litigation, appeals, and post-judgment matters. Our depth of knowledge and experience allows us to provide our clients – owners, buyers, sellers, lenders, and brokers – with superior legal representation.
Our attorneys understand that transactions can vary greatly in complexity and longevity. The same is true for disputes arising out of transactions. As a result, we know there is no one-size-fits-all template or solution for transactions and disputes. That is why we treat each client and situation with the individualized attention necessary, taking into consideration all of the relevant facts and the law.
Regardless of the size of your transaction or dispute, we pledge to provide you with the time, dedication, and attention to detail that your situation deserves. If you are considering whether to purchase a property, selling or leasing your property, or if you find yourself in conflict regarding one issue or another, our team of reputable and experienced Tacoma real estate attorneys can help.
Here is a list of just some of the matters that we routinely handle for our clients:
- Buying/selling residential or commercial real estate
- Loan modifications
- Residential and commercial lease drafting, negotiation, and review
- Residential and commercial tenancy issues and disputes
- Quiet title actions
- Representing landlords in evictions
- Condominium projects
- Boundary disputes
- Representing lenders in foreclosures or contract forfeitures
How an Experienced Real Estate Lawyer Can Benefit Clients
An experienced real estate attorney in Tacoma can benefit his or her clients in many different ways, including many that you may not have considered. Here is a list of some of the many specific ways that we assist our clients:
- We review contracts (purchase and sales agreements, leases, modifications, etc.) to identify any unfavorable or unfair terms and conditions before our clients execute these deals.
- We help clients negotiate favorable and beneficial terms in all types of contracts.
- We help clients identify, sort through, and resolve title, easement and boundary disputes.
- We help our business clients navigate the myriad processes required to construct or buy commercial real estate.
- We help our landlord clients initiate and complete eviction proceedings against non-compliant tenants.
- We help our lender clients negotiate loan terms, work on loan modifications, negotiate and litigate loan disputes, initiate foreclosures, and handle contract forfeitures.
What Sets Us Apart
We are proud that we set ourselves apart from many of the real estate law firms in Tacoma and the surrounding areas. Whether your case involves residential or commercial matters, we pledge to offer our clients the following qualities and values:
Teamwork. Our Tacoma real estate lawyers work collaboratively – sharing strategies, ideas, and experience – to find the best and most straightforward solutions to your specific legal matter. When you hire us, you benefit from the experience of not just one attorney, but of our entire legal team.
Responsiveness. While our team of lawyers and staff is big enough to handle your legal matter, we are small enough to timely and effectively respond to your questions and concerns with individualized attention.
Extensive Knowledge. Because we regularly handle real estate litigation of all types, we know what can go wrong before it happens. We provide the most comprehensive and thorough legal strategies so as to avoid these pitfalls. We draft our clients’ agreements in a way to minimize and avoid any legal disputes – both now and in the future. And, when legal disputes do arise, we know how to address the issues for our clients.
Contact Us Today!
We regularly represent businesses, individuals, landlords, residential and commercial property owners, purchasers, sellers, lenders needing to foreclose, and many others. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us for more information on how we can assist you.
You need and deserve meaningful and efficient results. Through hard work, dedication, and commitment, we pledge to provide you with exceptional professional excellence. You can also find more information on our real estate FAQ page.